Great Minds ,,,




<

 

a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMuczA0UzdI&list=PLt4qZVRy626Nc8NMwBzXIB-7XIthClDjt">
icon Barnes & Noble
click 123 sets you free

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Akufo-Addo mourns the death of President Mills


Akufo-Addo mourns the death of President Mills

Created on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 07:46

Whilst on a campaign tour of the Evalue Gwira constituency in the Western Region this afternoon, I heard the sad news of the death of the President of the Republic, H E Prof John Evans Atta Mills.

I have decided to suspend immediately the rest of my campaign tour until further notice.

I express my condolences to the First Lady, Madam Naadu Mills and the rest of the family.

I extend my condolences to the government and people of Ghana on the death of the President, and also to the National Democratic Congress party on the loss of their leader.

I call on all Ghanaians to stand united in this moment of national loss and grief.

I pray to the Almighty that he gives his soul a peaceful place of abode.

May he rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment